Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Baby is kicking you in the head!!

Just tonight Mali was lying with her head on my belly and the baby started kicking. I told her that her baby sister was kicking her in the head.

Mali: 'yeah, baby come out'
Me: 'yes, but not now, in about 9 weeks'
Mali: ' baby come out through hole' (I'm pretty sure she meant my belly button)
She's lifting my top looking for my belly button
Mali: 'come out through your hole and baby kick me'

I think she is starting to get the idea.

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

I love it!!! I think Ana may have thought Eli was going to come out my belly button. Um, no thanks.... The real hole is small enough; I don't think the belly button would quite survive the stretching.

Thanks for sharing your blog; I'm enjoying it!

BethAustinTexas

Becky said...

Too cute! In a couple of months, she'll want the baby to go back in. =)

Thanks for putting me on your blogroll! I really need to update mine.