Monday, November 3, 2008

Tires...I mean Tired......Ughh

Im so tired. Alex doesn't sleep unless she is attached to the boob and I cant sleep when she is there. Last night she woke at 1am and fed until 6:30am when she was wide awake, as was Mali who was kicking me in the back. Thanks Dad for bringing her to bed at 5am this morning!!

I've had enough. Starting tonight Alex will be forced to have bottles during the night and if she wont go back to sleep in the bassinet she can have a dummy or scream. I cant keep doing this.

I had a tooth pulled today and all I was hoping for was that the pain would be enough that I would HAVE to have someone else watch the girls so I could sleep alone for a few hours. Wasn't quite painful enough and I sucked it up and took the both home for a nap with one kicking me in the back and the other glued to my boob.

No comments: