Monday, November 10, 2008

What?

This morning I took Mali to her favourite park. Everything was good, we went early so there wouldnt be heaps of people then the devil appeared. Mali wanted to go and play on the rope climbing thingy and I said no.

She SPAT at me!!

Where on earth did she learn this?? I don't spit, David doesn't spit. The only time we spit is if we tell her to spit out after brushing her teeth. And it wasn't like she spat at me without knowing it was bad. She pulled a horrible face and spat AT me. She doesn't go to daycare so I don't know where she got this from.

So being the mean mum that I can be, we left straight away. Maybe a warning was called for first, but her behavior has been, well that of a 2 year old lately and I'm trying to get her to realize that I mean business. So far I don't think its working. If I tell her that she needs to be a good girl I mostly just get screaming of 'I'm being a good girl' with tears and pushing and yelling.....

This too shall pass, right?

No comments: