Saturday, July 12, 2008

Still waiting

On your comments people!!
I guess I was misinformed and no one reads this. Oh well, I will type away anyway.

I'm also still waiting on this new baby. I don't think she got the memo about being due on the 10th. Its the 12th already, Ive been having contractions since the 9th and still nothing. I'm in Pain, people, PAIN!!!!

Lucky the little suckers are cute and that tends to convince you its a good idea to do it all again. Oh, and the hormones that make you forget the PAIN!!!

Im hoping my next post will be some wonderful birth story with yummy baby pictures

2 comments:

Becky said...

I read your blog! I'm just catching up tonight though, so I didn't see your request until today.

With my last baby, my contractions started a day after my due date, and she *finally* came a week after her due date. That was the longest week of my life. Sorry to hear you're going through the same thing, and I hope your new little one doesn't keep you waiting too much longer.

Bri said...

Congrats, your wish has been granted! Cant wait for the birth story and pictures!