Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A day with Trains


We took Mali to the local miniature steam trains last weekend. Silly me didn't put her in enclosed shoes but luckily they had a pair there that fit. Who would have known that enclosed cloth shoes would save your toes in the event of a train derailment??Alex just chilled in her sling. I had sandals on too, so no train for me, but a cute sleepy baby made up for it.
Waiting to leave the station
And were offBack and looking like it was a tiring trip.

Mali loved it and keeps asking to go back. Its only open the first Saturday of each month but were planning a picnic for next time.

2 comments:

Kara said...

That looks like so much fun! I bet Alex looks LOTS older now... time to post more pics, eh? :-)

(and this is Beantown_Mommy Kara, in case you're wondering (WTH is this?")

Katie said...

Kara, just for you, I will take a pic tonight and post it. She actually looks very similar, still like a newborn.