Sunday, March 16, 2008

Drama

I have been really slack...yes I know it.

BBC decided in their infinite wisdom to start a new board and invite (some) people over. Turns out my July08 board is now owned by a dictator and for the last 2 days I have taken it upon myself to out her. Well, not so much out her but make her see reason.

It hasn't happened so we just all left and made our own group. I guess I can get back to spending time with my daughter and perhaps getting this shit hole of a house cleaned up. The house itself is not bad, Ive just been really (read: REALLY) slack about cleaning and its getting to the point where I cant stand it but I don't know where to start.....Maybe I'll start tomorrow, somewhere....

1 comment:

said...

Dang, are we the same person or what...with my husband gone I've been just a flat out terrible housekeeper. He's coming home next month so I need to get started! It'll probably take a month!