Friday, March 7, 2008

Turn the TV off!!!

So maybe I need to do this occasionally....Maybe

Mali and I just made Apple and cinnamon muffins to take to Dave's Aunties tonight. She had fun with the mixing and made a huge mess so I threw her (well not really threw) her in the bath which resulted in me being soaked, but that's a whole other issue. I brought her out to the lounge room to dry her off before her nap and Sesame street was on. She sees Cookie monster and exclaims "Cookies Monster eat letter of the day!'. Its a bit sad, we all know the Cookie monster eats cookies but his current stint on Sesame street involves him trying to eat the letter of the day whilst Prairie Dawn tries in vain to stop him. In Mali's mind, this is what he does, he eats letters, not just any letters but the one of the day.

Obviously I need to explain what were watching to her a bit more, find some good old episodes of Sesame street where he does eat cookies or turn off the TV. I think we all know the last one isn't likely to happen.

No comments: